





Grace Elizabeth Donnell was born on Feb. 13th, 2008 at 6:02am! She weighted 7lbs 7oz and was 21 3/4 inches long. I started having contractions on Tuesday the 12th at 5:30 and woke Tyler up. We started counting and timing them while I was taking a shower and getting ready to go to the hospital. When we arrived at 8:00am, I was dilated to a 3 almost a 4 and they decided to keep me and start the birthing process... oh yeah! After 24 hours of labor, she finally came into our lives!! The moment she started crying, Tyler and I started crying. We were filled with such joy and we couldn't wait to hold her! Tyler did an amazing job helping me through my contractions and helping me push... he was a great coach! These pictures are from the hospital... enjoy! I will update with new pictures soon. She's already two and a half weeks old... growing up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment